Technology Classes and Training for the Public
Master your new device or plan for a new career!
The Lake County Library System is proud to present an expanded series of Technology Programs offered throughout Lake County. Our courses are taught by subject matter experts who have spent their careers training users just like you!
Classes are conducted free of charge, at the library using our machines or yours. Reservations are required for all classes. For a complete list of Technology Classes, go to our Event Calendar. Registration is required for most classes. Go online or call the hosting library to register.
What participants are saying:
• “Extremely helpful and learned so much! Great teacher.”
• “I’ll be visiting again, great programs for the public.”
• “Well done, class was practical and useful.”
• “The simplicity and flow of the information made the program very non-threatening.”
• “Very helpful and boosted my confidence.”
• “Instructor was friendly and knowledgeable.”
• “Time Flew! Great Class!”
• “Great presenter - it is always a pleasure to attend library classes.”
In 2014 the Lake County Library System provided small class computer training to more than 1,200 students throughout the county. We offer a wide range of topics that include Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Applications, iPad, Digital Video and Photography and Computer Basics for the New User.
For information contact: Barbara Perry, Learning Experience Coordinator at (352) 253-6164 or email email@example.com