Career Online High School
The Lake County Library System is pleased to offer adults the opportunity to earn an accredited high school diploma. The Library, in partnership with Career Online High School, is providing a limited number of scholarships to qualified adult students who wish to advance their careers, prepare for the workforce, or continue their education.
To qualify for the program, applicants will:
- be at least 19 years old
- be a resident of Lake County
- have a Lake County Library Card in good standing
- complete an online assessment
- complete a prerequisite course within 2 weeks
- complete an in-person interview at the Library
For more information, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page, the Career Online High School website, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to start?
CLICK HERE to take the initial assessment.
Students will also choose a major from one of eight high-growth, high-demand career fields and complete coursework to earn a career certificate in their chosen area.