All of the Lake County Library System libraries will be closed Christmas Day, Monday, December 25, and New Year’s Day, Monday, Jan. 1, with the following additional schedule changes:
• Cooper Memorial Library, 2525 Oakley Seaver Drive, Clermont, will be opening at 10 a.m. from December 18-21 (Monday to Thursday), and December 26-28 (Tuesday to Thursday). The library will be closed for Christmas from December 22-25 (Friday to Monday) and closed for New Year’s Day from December 29 to January 1 (Friday to Monday).
• Fruitland Park Library, 205 W. Berckman St., Fruitland Park, will be closed for Christmas at 4 p.m. on Friday, December 22 and will re-open Wednesday, December 27. The library will be closed for New Year’s Day at 4 p.m. on Friday, December 29, to Monday, January 1.
• Marianne Beck Memorial Library, 112 W. Central Ave., Howey-in-the-Hills, will be closed for Christmas at 2 p.m. on Friday, December 22 and will re-open Tuesday, December 26.
• Leesburg Public Library, 100 E. Main St., Leesburg, will also be closed Saturday, December 23.
• Minneola Schoolhouse Library, 100 S. Main St., Minneola, will also be closed Friday, December 22.
• Tavares Public Library, 314 N. New Hampshire Ave, Tavares, will also be closed Tuesday, December 26.
• Umatilla Public Library, 412 Hatfield Drive, Umatilla, will also be closed Friday, December 22, and Friday, December 29.
• W.T. Bland Public Library, 1995 N. Donnelly St., Mt. Dora, will be closing early on Saturday, December 23, at 2 p.m, and will re-open Wednesday, December 26. The library will also be closed Sunday, December 31.
For schedules and program details, visit www.mylakelibrary.com