Make a Donation
Contact the Literacy Coordinator or Literacy Contact at your local library to find
out what books and materials we need to help the volunteer tutors and adult learners achieve their goals.
- You can donate the books and materials.
- You can make a donation and indicate how you would like it to be spent – books for the Adult New Reader (ANR) collection; consumable books for learners; program supplies; training support; etc.
» Literacy Coordinator (352) 253-6183 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the LCLS Adult Literacy Program’s Wish List on Amazon.com
- Visit Amazon.com and click on
"Gifts and Wish List". Then click on Wish List and type in Lake County Library System Adult Literacy Program under
Find someone's list.
- Amazon’s Wish List is an established program that offers a customized page of wanted titles. The list includes
books, multimedia kits, cd-roms, dvds, and other tools that will either be added to the ANR collection for everyone
to use or given directly to adult learners and volunteer tutors for their individual use.
- Once books are purchased by a donor, they are mailed directly to the library. You, the donor, then receive an
acknowledgement that serves as a tax deduction.
» Visit the Lake County Library System Adult Literacy Program Amazon Wish List.